Monday, July 24, 2017

Booktube-A-Thon 2017: What I Plan On Reading


Yes, I'm a bit late putting up my TBR, but I hadn't planned on putting it up, then, when I decided to post about it, I wanted to just wait until the end. I don't have many books that I plan on reading because I just don't want to push myself too much right now then end up in a slump and/or end up doing worse than the few books I picked. I will not be explaining these as I am posting the videos (both by Ariel Bissett ) below if you want to know anything about the booktube-a-thon.

So, here we go


The Announcement Video:
(Hosted by Ariel Bissett)

The Challenges Video:
(I linked her channel above where you see her name the first time in the paragraph)

Now, The List:
The 2017 Reading Challenges:
1. Read a book with a person on the cover.
2. Read a hyped book.
3. Finish a book in one day.
4. Read about a character that is very different from you.
5. Finish a book completely outdoors.
6. Read a book you bought because of the cover.
7. Read seven books.

Finally, my intended books:
(These can change at any given time during the week. I will be posting another blog at the end of this week)


These 3 books fit under 5 of the first 6 challenges. The book that could have fit in #6, I just finished late Sunday/Early Monday morning, so, I can't count that one unfortunately. I will add the books to the right areas when I am uploading at the end of this week. I don't remember if I did the booktube-a-thon last year or not but I hope to get stuff done this week even though I am now officially a day behind. And, of course, I have stuff to do Tuesday morning, so I'm not sure how much reading I'll get done tonight or throughout the day Tuesday but I have a bunch of easy reads, so, hopefully I will get them done this week. I am not aiming for 7 books because I still want to keep it light.

So, let me hush now & start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...