Thursday, November 10, 2016

Vanilla Beaned (A Cupcake Bakery Mystery #8) by Jenn McKinlay


Release Date: 4/5/16
Page Count: 294
Genre: cozy mystery  
Dates Read: 10/29/16-11/10/16  
                              
My Rating
Book: 4.5/5 🌟
*recipes included in book*

*Caught up on the series. Just waiting for book #9 (due out April 2017)*

(Took me a while to finish because when I'm stressed and/or with anxiety, I can't focus much on reading)

There isn't a whole lot that I can say without giving away the whole story, so, I won't say much except it was really good! I laughed so hard on so many parts! The interaction between the friends, are always amazing and funny.

And there was even a little bit of growth within the book.

I can say that, of the others I read, I think this will make my list of one of my favorites of the series.

It wasn't who I thought it was, and I went back and forth with some but had my doubts with them. Kind of suspected one here and there but didn't see the purpose, so it didn't stick.

With all of that said, I will hush now, before I really ruin it and give spoilers. :-)

Yes, I had to take it there! 😂😂



(all book cover photos taken from goodreads.com unless otherwise stated)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email