Saturday, November 19, 2016

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare


Release Date: 12/6/11
Page Count: 498  
(counting the pages I've read, not actual pages in book)
Genre
fantasy/Young Adult/Paranormal/Sci-Fi/Romance/Steam punk
Dates Read: 11/3/16-11/9/16

My Rating:
Book: 4.5/5 🌟
Audio: 4/5 🌟

My Thoughts:
I can really see why this series is the favorite for many between T.M.I. and T.I.F. 

It is beautifully written. Characters amazing, although sometimes make you want to shake them! Things get said that make you wince. While others make your mouth hang open and smile. 

I am going only by the first two books now. I will know for sure how I feel once I read the third and finish book 6 of T.M.I.

I love the different points of view in the book. Makes it more interesting to see how everyone actually thinks and feels. 

So far, Clockwork Prince is my favorite of the trilogy. I hope Clockwork Princess is even better for me! 

There is so much I could say, but I won't as I might give away so much of the story! But there are characters that amaze and surprise me...new and old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...