Sunday, November 20, 2016

Book Haul: Thriftbooks (pt 2~2 books)

I forgot to add these when I got the other part of the haul from Thriftbooks.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒


No explanation needed of the book I don't think. 😊
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Never read the H.P. series and thought I'd just buy the book and when I'm ready to start  listening to the audio, I'd have the book to follow along. It's hard for me to just listen to audio without having the book nearby just in case I lose focus and/or didn't understand something, or want the spelling of a word/name. 😊

 ♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

(book 1 in a cozy mystery series)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...