Sunday, November 27, 2016

A Murder of an Angel (Confessions #4) by James Patterson

The Murder Of An Angel (Confessions #4) by James Patterson

Release Date: 10/26/15
Page Count: 304 pages (Kobo App. Edition)
Genre: mystery, young adult, contemporary
Dates Read:  11/26/16-11/27/16
                             
My Rating:
Book: 4/5 🌟
Audio: 3.5/5 🌟

Book:
Finally, an end to a great series. It took me a while to get this one because I had too be in the mood for it, but at the same time, I think part of me wasn't ready for it to end.

As usual, I love Tandy and her brothers. I came close to not liking her uncle (won't say which, as I know there are some who haven't read it).

There are some things I'd like to know of course, but it did end in a way that I can be satisfied knowing everything will be just fine. :)

Audio:
She wasn't horrible, but some parts she read it a bit too anxiously for me. Maybe I just wasn't used to it. And many of her male voices sounded a lot a like. She did read the French quite well I can say. A lot better than what I would have! Other than how some parts were read, she did well and helped me get through the book. I bought the book on Kobo app because I had a discount and it was a good price. I'm not one who reads on my tablet often. And, well, I've just enjoyed listening more than reading lately. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...