Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (interactive on kindle)


📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
Release Date: 9/6/16 (Kindle Edition)
Page Count: 32
Genre:  children's, holiday
Dates Read:  11/23/16

My Rating:
Book: 5/5 🌟
Audio: 5/5 🌟 
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

There was an advertisement on my kindle for this story, but for interactive. 

So, I had to get it!

 I smiled so much with this story. I felt like a big kid interacting with it and kept thinking: I can't wait for my mom to see this! (Yes we're both big kids in some areas). 

Hopefully my 6 year old nephew will like it but, either way, my sister is about to have a little one and my nephew just had a baby girl..so, by the time Thanksgiving comes around next year, both will be just old enough to at least appreciate the pictures..then later, the story and interactions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...