Saturday, October 29, 2016

Dark Chocolate Demise (A Cupcake Bakery Mystery #7) by Jenn McKinlay





  Release Date:  April  7, 2015
  Page Count: 284 Pages (Includes Recipes)
  Genre: Cozy Mystery/Adult, Romance/Food and Drink/Halloween/Humor
  Dates Read10/17/16-10/29/16
                                
My Rating:
Book: 4.5/5 🌟


My Thoughts:

It took me a bit to finish it because I had a few days here and there that I didn't want to read much, plus, I had also started reading another book along with this one (Well, more like listened to another book).

Just like the previous books in this series, I had a good laugh, some frustration with the characters not listening! But I guess that's kind of normal in amateur sleuth books! But, it wasn't a bad frustration, not by any means. It just made the book that much better. As always, I love the characters!

Of all the cozies I have started, this is the furthest I have made it into any of the series. I hope to change that with one or two that I started a while back ago. I am enjoying her writing a lot, evidently.

Because of my spiritual beliefs, I tend to cringe when I see the "G" in God lower cased whenever He is mentioned; in any form. Yet, I won't allow that to stop me from finishing this series, and possibly going on to her Library Lovers series as well. That is my only issue with the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...