Saturday, September 10, 2016

Going, Going Ganache (A Cupcake Bakery Mystery #5) by Jenn McKinlay


(4.5/5 🌟)


I can say this one was one of the best and the cutest so far. And for this series, that's saying a lot. I love this series. Some books have been better than others, but even my not so favorites were still really cute. 

This one also ended on a cliffhanger, but a bit bigger than the last one. I'm glad I don't have to wait the 6 months to a year or more for the next book! 

A character from one of the previous books showed up for a scene, which was good. I kind of liked her by the end of that other book. 

The book kept me guessing until close to the end. I had a few guesses but all seemed too obvious because either they were buttholes, or, you just think: No, they're too sweet and they're always the type chosen. But I didn't really consider the one who did it. 

And as always, there are recipes at the end of this book. One of these days, I'm going to try at least one! Maybe one from each book! And this one was picked perfectly for the season, as it was set in the fall and we're coming up on fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...