Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sugar and Iced (A Cupcake Bakery Mystery #6) by Jenn McKinlay

 Rating: 4/5 🌟

I can say that, although this book had some dry moments, I really did like it.

Of course, I love the characters! And although they all had their funny moments, Marty gave me the biggest kick in this book! His sarcasm and come backs were hilarious to me; but hey, maybe that's because I'm extremely sarcastic and if done right, it's quite funny. I'm not talking being overly mean, but just enough bite to get your point across. Although, if pushed, I can't say I always blame people taking it a little further if need be and nothing else us working!

But, I've gone on a bit of a ramble again!

When you think there's some changes about to come, the old side peaks it's head out again. But, where would this series be without some pokes from some characters along the way! 😏

This book has ended on a pretty big cliffhanger, so, I need to find a way to get the last two books (so far) in this series! I want to know what happens!

Of all the cozies I've read, I do believe this is the furthest I've ever made it in any of them! Not because I didn't like many of them, it's just that as I read other books, I had all but forgotten about the other cozies I read. There's one series I started on the Kindle that I think I need to finish; maybe see if they have the physical books, as I am not one who really likes to read on her Kindle like that. I do, but not much, as I prefer physical books more! I do have some ebooks I need to get to though, hopefully soon. (Again, off topic! Lol)

Okay, I think I'm done!  Thanks for stopping by and reading my sometimes off topic thoughts! 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...