Thursday, August 25, 2016

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Book:
(4/5 )

It started off as a slow read for me & I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it or not, but, I did! This is another one I am glad I stuck with. I really liked it. Her books seem like the ones I might have to have audio to finish. 

The narrator for this book, Erin Spencer, took me some getting used to, but once I did, it became easier to get through listening to her and this book. I gave the book a 4/5 because of the slow start. I liked the characters a lot. Of course, there were some things that got on my nerves, but I guess that's to be expected in many books. Some things that ended up happening that I kind of saw coming. Maybe she intentionally let it be seen? *shrugs* But, that still doesn't mean I had to totally like it, but, I guess it happens! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...