Saturday, August 27, 2016

Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead


BOOK:
(4.5/5 🌟)
Audio
(4/5🌟)
The book itself was a lot better than I expected it to be. I went into it not quite so sure what I'd think because I hadn't been able to get into vampire books since Twilight. I don't remember a lot about how I felt about the first book because it had been so long since reading it. I know this book had been out when I picked up the first..but I'm not totally sure if the third had been out or not. I do remember enjoying Vampire Academy enough to try going onto this one, but couldn't get into it at that time. I wasn't sure if I ever would. I'm glad I did give it a try though. Although Rose got on my nerves many times, I just kept reminding myself that she's young. And I know at 17/18 years old, I was so foolish and did a lot of dumb things! So, I gave her that. The angst didn't even get on my nerves much!! The book kept me interested, even if it didn't have much action until towards the end.

AUDIO:
(4/5)
The narrator was beyond annoying reading her voice! She could go a little deeper reading other's voice, men and women alike, but she made Rose sound like a 12 year old girl! I was able to tune it out throughout most of it. Then, there were times I wanted to reach through my Kindle and just shake her! Lol...Other than the annoying voice, she did pretty well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

About the book : Goodreads Summary ✥Series/Trilogy/Stand-Alone, etc :   Stand Alone ✥ Release Date :  May 5, 2015 ✥Setting :   Ca...